If you’ve been admitted to the College but aren’t sure what major you want to declare, now’s the time to find out. Consider taking a systematic approach to finding the right major for you. For example:
- List your interests and abilities, and keep a journal about how the classes you take are relevant.
- Take introductory courses in subjects that interest you.
- Work with the Walter Center for Career Achievement to explore career options.
- Talk regularly with the exploratory student advisor as you consider different majors.
- Read the College of Arts and Sciences Bulletin to familiarize yourself with degree requirements and course descriptions.